January 25, 2003

+ Malam tadi aku tengok dvd cerita ni [pinjam dr adik ipar je] ...best, lenguh kepala aku kekejap angguk2. Cerita ni sebenarnya dah lama [thn 2000] cuma aku je tak pernah dengar, tengok cover pun cam tak menarik tapi bila dah tengok..menarik,menarik,menarik. Actually Dvd ni pun sebenarnya aku pun bukan nak tengok sangat tapi pasal dah takde citer lain, tengok je laa. Baca sinopsis dia:

ko nak tengok aku joget macam ni?Sinopsis : With her dreams of becoming a professional ballerina decimated by the accidental death of her mother, Sara Johnson (Stiles) is forced to move from her quiet Midwestern town to her father's ghetto apartment on the south side of Chicago. The stark urban environment's contrast of race and class compound Sara's loss and her misplaced guilt, which are both exacerbated by the fact that her mother had been en route to her dance performance at the time of her death. But when she meets Derek (Sean Patrick Thomas), a popular black student with a passion for hip hop and a future brighter than his troubled past, her repressed ambition and sorrow are released through a revitalized interest in the cathartic and expressive power of dance. Their friendship and mutual interest in dancing inexorably lead to a passionate romance that raises the sadly typical, bigoted resistance from Sara's white father and Derek's black friends.

Widely hailed by critics for being as sophisticated and intelligent as it is viscerally passionate, SAVE THE LAST DANCE enjoyed the top of the American box office in its first weekend in release, playing to sold out shows across the country, a landslide affirmation that Sara and Derek are not as alone as they think.

+ Macam biasa laa, kalau cerita pasal black amerika mesti tak lari pasal racism...kulit hitam vs kulit putih...Klu Klux Klan...blablabla. Dari dulu sampai sekarang takkan settle. Macam gak isu arab american, puas lah pemimpin america dok laungkan pasal kesamaan hak dan tiadanya diskriminasi terhadap arab american atau lebih senang cakap, orang islam tapi realitinya memang hampeh. Pantang je dengar nama bunyi arab sket habis suma kena cop as a terrorist. Asal ada nama Abdullah je mesti nak kena check seluar dalam...termasuk lah si Abdullah yang dari Malaysia tuh..hiks!

+ Yang buat cerita ni lagi menarik sebab lagu peberet aku Crazy, Kci & Jojo rupanya soudtrack utk filem ni....arghhh best giler. Lirik dia pun jiwang...buat aku teringat kat awek2 lama masa zaman2 bercinta dulu..hiks!

save the last dance

Crazy - K-ci & Jojo

(I don't know why, what I'm doing what I'm doing)
See, baby I, apologize
For all the things that I've done that I've done
See I've known that I've been a fool for far too long
And baby you have it, I go around to wait, just come back to papa
Please baby, baby won't you stay
If you really love me then why are you leavin me
I can't think, think about this crazy day
I lose sleep just to daydream about you babyyyyyyyy
I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, just to thinkin about you lately (crazy baby)
I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, just to thinkin about you baby (I don't know what to do)
I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, thinkin about you lately (crazy, crazy, crazy)
I'm going crazy, crazy, (crazy, crazy) when I can touch you
Crazy, crazy (I'm going crazy) when I can hold you
Crazy, crazy, (I'm going crazy) when I can see you again
(Said I'm going crazy)
(Said I'm going crazy)
I've finally realized, that you are my true love
And I had a lot of time to think, and you're all seem to keep thinking,
To keep thinkin of, yeahhh
And now I know I need you each and every day
I can't live without you, so don't run away
Baby you say that you love me, so why'd u leave me, why (why, why, why, why)
I can't think, think about this crazy day
I lose sleep just to daydream about you baby (I'm going crazy)
I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, just to thinkin about you lately (just to think)
I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, just to thinkin about you baby
(I'm goin crazy, I'm going crazy)
I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, thinkin about you lately
I'm going crazy, crazy, (crazy, crazy) but I can't touch you (I'm going crazy)
Crazy, crazy (crazy, crazy), when I can hold you
Crazy, crazy, when I can see again (if I can see you, if I can see you if I can see you, if I can see you)
If I can see you, if I can see you again
Then I would go, if I could see you again
I'd go crazy


+ hah! Kalau belum pernah tengok, apa tunggu lagi..pergi la beli vcd/dvd dia...kedai vcd pirate dekat aje hehehhe!

+ Aku ni jiwang jugak ek! tengok citer budak2 pun nak jiwang hahaha!

No comments: