Initially, I didn't ask my sons Haziq(6) & Asyraf(5) to fast coz I don't think at their age, they were able to do so. Furthermore, they normally quite active at the tadika, sure flat if they fast. Been told by the tadika teacher that there were few kids that managed to puasa on the first day. Out of curiousity, on the third day of Ramadhan, we (me & mrs.amd laa) asked them to puasa. We thought if they can fast half of the day then it is good enough but to our surprised both of them managed to complete the fast. We've underestimate them.
But this week I allow them not to fast coz Haziq had a bad nose bleeding, maybe due to dehydration I think. Mrs amd said she had the same symptom when she was at his age too. And then when the abang tak puasa, the younger brother also tak puasa, its like a chain reaction. So far they have fast 7 days consecutively...yay!
Ohh! My mum birthday was last Wednesday [27/10]. Lucky my sister reminded me on that hehehe! Anyway...love you mum!
Bersatu jadi penentu kalah menang BN - PH
15 hours ago


3 comments:
Baguslah kecik-kecik dah puasa. My daughter is also prone to nose bleeding - like me when I was small. Tak tahan panas agakknya.
Excellent, love it! venlafaxine sample Maryland teacher scholarship Vacuum cleaner comparison review o2 pda support Prescribed online celebrex Si ling chi education with the emperor Ernest t benavidez ca Botox rystelin katowice Bentley arnage t lamp guard thomas d. melms memorial scholarship walgreen proactiv drops eye patanol
Very nice site! big balls and big dicks giant cocks in tiny vagina big black dicks and tight cunts Impotence helphelp for male impotence Stop smoking hypnosis depression hypnosis hypnoplace.com Anal tranny pics Pamela anderson nude games Weight gain and lipitor men masturbating+up close pictures+large penis
Post a Comment